Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good people, good learning

My experience with BU online has been a rollercoaster ride. Lots of studying and lots of satisfaction when a class is complete. I would say that nearly all the students are very sharp individuals that really want to learn, just skating through is not good enough for them. The students have have always been willing to help, despite family obligations, despite lack of sleep, despite time zone differences.

The students of BU have been a pleasent surprise and a wonderful learning experience for me. I always say in my initial introduction of myself to each class that I look forward to learning as much from my fellow classmates as much as from the material in the class. Never been dissapointed.

Expect the best, and be willing to give, and you will succeed at BU online studies.

No comments: